Support emergency fuel assistance for Vermont families in need
Provide DMV-inspected, affordable tires ($30 and less) to Vermonters in need
Recycle unwanted tires, reducing the number in our rivers and along our roadways
Since 2005, Wheels for Warmth has raised more than $350,000 for emergency fuel assistance, sold nearly 15,000 safe donated tires, and recycled more than 25,000 unsafe tires.
VSECU, Casella Waste Systems, AT&T, Vianor Tire, WDEV/Radio VT Group, Jet Service Envelope/Accura Printing, People’s United Bank, Bourne’s Energy, Pomerleau Real Estate, Vermont Country Store, AGC, Dubois Construction, and Casella Construction, Inc.
Saturday, October 28, 7am – 12pm
DuBois Construction – 46 Three Mile Bridge Road, Middlesex, VT
Casella Construction, directly off Rte. 4 in Mendon, VT
Pay with cash and check only – Middlesex Sale Location
Unwanted tires may also be dropped off on Saturday
TIRE DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- Village Grocery, 4348 Main Street, Waitsfield
- Dick Mazza’s General Store, 777 W. Lakeshore Drive, Colchester
- Bigras Auto & Tire, 25 Gable Place, Barre
- BROC, 45 Union Street, Rutland
- BROC, 332 Orchard Road, Bennington
- Vianor Tire –
- 133 Strongs Ave, Rutland
- 375 River St., Montpelier
- 78 Chester Rd, Springfield
- 275 Munson Rd., Morrisville
- 1298 S. Brownell Rd., Williston
DMV Inspectors are not available at these sites (listed above), so all tires require a $4 fee/tire. Pay with cash and check only.
October 26th & 27th, between 2-6 pm
- DuBois Construction, 46 Three Mile Bridge Road, Middlesex
- Stowe Events Field, Weeks Hill Road, Stowe
- Casella Construction, Rte. 4, Mendon
- Casella Waste Systems, 220 Avenue B, Williston**WOKO, KOOL 105 and WJOY proudly support this event and McKenzie’s of Burlington will be serving up complimentary Natural American Angus Beef Franks to all donors both days from 2:00 – 6:00 pm.
DMV inspectors will determine if tires can be sold (safe to use for at least one more season). If YES, donor pays nothing, and can claim as charitable contribution for tax purposes Tires that cannot be sold may be recycled at $4/tire. Pay with cash and check only.
Check out our new PSA from John Casella airing on PEGTV in the Rutland area. John talks about our sale location in Rutland and breaks down how the program works!