- Support emergency fuel assistance for Vermont families in need
- Provide DMV-inspected, affordable tires ($30 and less) to Vermonters in need
- Recycle unwanted tires, reducing the number in our rivers and along our roadways
Since 2005, Wheels for Warmth has raised more than $350,000 for emergency fuel assistance, sold nearly 15,000 safe donated tires, and recycled more than 25,000 unsafe tires.
VSECU, Casella Waste Systems, Vianor Tire, WDEV/Radio VT Group, Jet Service Envelope/Accura Printing, People’s United Bank, Bourne’s Energy, AGC, Dubois Construction, and Casella Construction, Inc.
Saturday, October 28, 7am – 12pm
DuBois Construction in Montpelier, and
Casella Construction, directly off Rte. 4 in Mendon
Pay with cash and check only
Unwanted tires may also be dropped off on Saturday
TIRE DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- Village Grocery, 4348 Main Street, Waitsfield
- Dick Mazza’s General Store, 777 W. Lakeshore Drive, Colchester
- Bigras Auto & Tire, 25 Gable Place, Barre
- BROC, 45 Union Street, Rutland
- BROC, 332 Orchard Road, Bennington
- Vianor Tire –
- 133 Strongs Ave, Rutland
- 375 River St., Montpelier
- 78 Chester Rd, Springfield
- 275 Munson Rd., Morrisville
- 1298 S. Brownell Rd., Williston
DMV Inspectors are not available at these sites (listed above), so all tires require a $4 fee/tire. Pay with cash and check only.
October 26th & 27th, between 2-6 pm
- DuBois Construction, 46 Three Mile Bridge Road, Middlesex
- Mayo Fields, Mayo Farm Road, Stowe
- Casella Construction, Rte. 4, Mendon
- Casella Waste Systems, 220 Avenue B, Williston**WOKO, KOOL 105 and WJOY have worked to bring McKenzine meats to the Williston drop off site! Drop your tires off at the Williston location and have a McKenzie meats deli sandwich!!
DMV inspectors will determine if tires can be sold (safe to use for at least one more season). If YES, donor pays nothing, and can claim as charitable contribution for tax purposes Tires that cannot be sold may be recycled at $4/tire. Pay with cash and check only.